2019 UPDATES BELOW
Click here for MVI Results!
Check out our Team Store for your MVXC gear! All orders must be placed by Thursday Aug 29th so order now!
Team Donation and Uniform information can be found here.
Congratulations to the following athletes who have been named to the Monte Vista XC Travel Team. Please check your email for further information.
We are fast approaching the start of the cross country season.
1. If you intend to run please fill out this short survey: CLICK HERE
2. Next - visit the Monte Vista High School Website to see the information required to join an athletic team. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO SHOWING UP FOR THE FIRST PRACTICE.
3. Fall 2019 Sports Registration Packets will be accepted in the bookkeeping office on the following dates:
8/1 - 10:00-6:00
8/5 - 10:00-2:00
8/6 - 12:00-6:00
8/9 - 8:00-2:00
MAKE SURE YOU TURN IN THESE PACKETS DURING ONE OF THE NEXT 4 OPPORTUNITIES.
4. The first practice will take place on Tuesday, August 13th at 3:30pm meeting at the Monte Vista Track. Yes we are aware that this is a minimum day but we will meet at 3:30 nonetheless.
5. We are going to have 5 days of tryouts (13th, 14th , 15, 16, and 19th.) The coaching staff will then select a group of athletes who will be named to our travel team and all others will participate on our non-travel team. The detail of this will be forthcoming. All athletes who do not make the travel squad will have an opportunity to earn a place on the travel squad prior to October.
6. You can bookmark two different locations that will have our schedule and meets results throughout the season.
All athletes register at:
New Runners: To register -
1. Click the button below.
2. Select "Create Account"
3. Use the passcode given to you at practice. (Contact Coach Greenless or Coach Jensen if you need it.)
4. Follow the instructions. Note, you will receive a confirmation email from xcstats.com. Make sure it doesn't get stuck in a spam folder. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE LINK TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
Fans, find stats here
MVXC uses Sign Up Genius for volunteer management. We ask each family to volunteer a parent for at least two meets (and more if possible). No experience necessary! Please sign up now.
All volunteer jobs for our 2019 season can be found on the link below.
Summer Run Club begins June 19th. Come run with your friends every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings from 6-8. We meet in Oak Hill Park. See Handouts Tab for Summer Run Club forms.
Additional training and trail run information will be published shortly.
-July 21st: Sports forms due to MVHS office. There are new forms for athletic clearance. The button labeled New Athletic Clearance will provide you with step-by-step instructions for the new process and the button labeled CA Athletes will link you to the clearance site.
-August 12th: Alumni Run
-August 14th: First official day of practice
Throwback to 2012! More videos coming soon.
Congratulations to 2 of MVXC's best ever!
Maddie and Audrey Coney, class of 2018 will be racing NCAA D1 for UC San Diego! Keep up with all the alumni news with the tab below!